Guest Satisfaction & Retention
Guest satisfaction and retention can become an elusive and expensive goal. Companies who resort to gimmics and programs usually experience very disappointing, costly, and negative long-term results. Attaining guest loyalty requires more than a corporate-level commitment. We can help you get there.
We know it is important to see results, and to meet budget goals, so work quickly, thoroughly, and within your budget, offering everything from simple advice to entire program management.
Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. You will be completely satisfied with our work, or you pay nothing.
We are very easy to work with, and are experts in guest satisfaction. Significant Research has provided services for caring hospitality providers, membership organizations, entertainment venues, and attractions, around the world.
Services offered: Guest Research, Analysis, and Reporting
- Satisfaction and retention process development and management
- Satisfaction, preference, competitor, and marketing research
- Survey design, execution and management
- Consulting for companies wishing to start their own program
- Periodic or ongoing survey processes
- Data analysis
- Reporting at every level within the organization
- Preferred guest identification
- Employee service training
- Management consulting and training
- Training of corporate personnel to execute surveys internally
We are able to expertly employ a wide variety of data collection methodologies including: Guest Research Methods
- Telephone interviews (we are uniquely proficient)
- On-line surveys
- Focus groups
- Comment cards
- Intercept studies
- In-house and post departure
- Personal observation
- Secret shopping
- Mail surveys
Every hospitality offering is unique to local, corporate, and guest culture. We are seasoned experts at understanding and improving the relationships between guests and service providers.
Contact Bill Voegeli: 404-245-5169